| Features & Specifications
Ground floors are pre-cast concrete flooring for improved sound insulation,
increased fire safety and total eradication of "squeaky floors".
All partition walls have sound insulation.
Attractive period style windows with natural stone handmade dressed
window sills and heads and with inset wooden windows with sealed unit
double glazing with Pilkington K glass to help reduce condensation
and heat loss, with brass finish window furniture and locking window
catches. All houses have hand-made staircases in oak with turned newels
and panelled apron linings and attractive balustrades. The working
fireplace will be finished with a stone surround.
Individually designed kitchens by specialist manufacturers are available
with a choice of finishes.
- Ceramic tiling between worktops and wall units.
- Integrated appliances including multi-function oven (fan assisted),
hob, extractor hood, fridge-freezer.
- Sink unit to the utility room with plumbing for automatic washing
machine and vent for tumble dryer.
- Low voltage downlighters to kitchen.
- Ample worktop level power points.
- Water softener
The family bathroom and en-suite bathrooms will be half-tiled with
full tiling to the showers. The doakrooms will have splashback tiling.
- Each bathroom will be fitted with a choice from a quality range
(subject to build programme).
- Low voltage down-lighters.
- Shaver Points in the main bathroom
Heating and insulation.
- A comprehensive oil fired central heating and pressurised hot
water system with individual thermostatic radiator controls and
separate immersion heater and electronic programmer.
- Loft insulation to NHBC standard (200mm Isowool Comfort)
- Sealed unit double glazing with Pilkington K glass.
- Under floor heating to ground floor with radiators to first
- Security alarm system to house and garage (NACOS) approved.
- Mains fed smoke detectors.
- Five lever locks to front and back doors.
- Windows fitted with security locks to NHBC specification.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
- Security camera to front door bell with video entry.
Important finishing touches
- 5" deep moulded skirtings and architraves.
- Six panelled doors with brass furniture.
- Decorative plaster cornice to all rooms.
- Smooth ceilings throughout.
- TV aerial points in living room, family room and all bedrooms
and satellite to lounge.
- Telephone points throughout.
- Loft light and ladder with storage space (NB the roof space
could be utilised by converting this area to two bedrooms if required
- subject to build programme).
- Tarmacadam driveway or block paving (optional extra).
- York stone effect paths and patios.
- Front gardens turfed, rear gardens seeded.
- Post and rail boundary fencing and blackthorn hedging and trees
- External tap and power socket.